1. WHO WE ARE
Our website address is https://blackandblond.ch
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
2.1 INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1.1 Contact form information
Any information you submit via a contact form on our website. Your email address, first name and last name when you create an account upon checkout or when you submit a form for newsletter subscription or a free download.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
2.1.5 Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
2.1.6 Email and password
Your email and password are private and not available to the public.
2.2 TECHNICAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.2.1 Device & meta data
Additionally, any use of Black & Blond ’s website and/or software may result in the collection of technical information such as your computer’s IP address, mobile device identifier, meta data, operating system, browser name/version, the referring web page, requested page; such information is used to help us understand the overall usage pattern of our website and software.
2.2.2 Third-party analytics data
We also use third-party analytics tools to help us measure how you use Black & Blond. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including how you like to use our software and website which can help us in improving our Service.
2.2.3 Feedbacks, testimonials & comments
Black & Blond may invite you to provide information through feedback on features on our website or software; we may send out e-mail inviting feedback or offering products and services; or we may ask you for information concerning support of our products or services. Your response to these communications may require you to submit personal information and opinions.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- Provide personalised content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
- Automatically update the Black & Blond application on your device
4. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will not be resold to third parties outside Black & Blond without your consent, except as noted in this Policy. Parties with whom we may share your information:
Non personal user content information may be shared with potential business partners, service providers as a way of improving our service and providing relevant content. This will be done under confidentiality terms.
Anonymized data (data from which parts have been removed that can identify you) may be shared with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Data might be shared if we are required to disclose your information without your prior consent by law for the following reasons:
- Comply with law or legal process
- Protect and defend our rights and property, or the rights and property of a third party
- Protect us against misuse or unauthorized use of any of Black & Blond ’s products, software, services, or other proprietary materials
- Prevent death or imminent bodily harm. prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity
5. HOW WE STORE & PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
We use commercially reasonable precautions to help keep your personal information safe and stored securely. However, Black & Blond can not ensure the security of any information you transmit to Black & Blond or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Black & Blond, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Black & Blond make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, Black & Blond , its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or legal or audit purposes.
6. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
7. WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Email our support to know about deleting your account [email protected]
8. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Service, including the information or content contained within them.
Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link on our website/software, or are accessed through our web/in-app browser are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies. In addition, you agree that we are not responsible and do not have control over any third-parties that you authorize to access your User Content.
If you are using a third-party website or service and you allow them to access your User Content you do so at your own risk.
9. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by [email protected]
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing [email protected]
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing [email protected]
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
10.1 WHAT ARE COOKIES
10.3 DISABLING COOKIES
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
10.4 THE COOKIES WE SET
- Site preferences cookies
- In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
10.5 THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.